Now, it's time for you to do some research.
Using the links below, or your own internet research skills, find articles that argue the following:
Minors should need to notify their parents to access sexual health services.
Remember, that sexual health services include: birth control, prophylactics such as condoms, abortion, and sex education.
1. Locate an article that supports the pro-notification argument.
2. In the comments section, do the following:
- Paste the web address for the article.
- Explain what claim it is making.
- Write down the evidence that it uses.
- Explain the reasoning that it uses.
3. Submit your comment, and then start looking for more.
Some links to newspapers:
http://www.nytimes.com/ - The New York Times
http://www.latimes.com/ - The Los Angeles Times
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ - The Washington Post
http://www.bostonglobe.com/ - The Boston Globe
http://www.usatoday.com/ - USA Today
http://www.chicagotribune.com/ The Chicago Tribune
http://www.suntimes.com/ The Chicago Sun Times